Privacy is First
Your Privacy is very important to us. At TechTake we have some fundamental policies that we strictly keep.
– We don’t share your personal Email Address with any person else that you used to perform various service or information queries.
– We sometimes require your IP Address, Location, Search conditions and we store up it for the internal site structuring development only. We never share or disclose this anyplace.
– We don’t ask you for personal information unless we actually need it. (We can’t situate services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.
– We never distribute your private information with anyone except to comply with the rule, develop our products, or protect our rights.
– We don’t stock up personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
– In our blogging product information, we plan to make it because easy as you possibly can that you should manage what’s noticeable towards the open public, observed through search engines like google, kept secret, and permanently deleted.
– Our Services are always correctly implemented and proved that these are operational. If some disasters establish in any services, we will recheck it and send another plan to fix it. But, we are not committed to taking the responsibilities of the problems always exist in the client’s end.
The security of your private Info is important to us but remembers that no technique of communication over the Internet, or system of electronic storage space, is 100% Safe. While we strive to use commercially tolerable means to protect your private Information, we cannot assure its complete security.
Cookies are files with small amount of information, which may include an anonymous single identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and keep on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to save information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to specify when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not allow cookies, you may not be capable of using some portions of our Site.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
3. CONTACT FORMS
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
4. EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
5. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
6. WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
7. WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.