(as of Jan 21,2021 07:29:57 UTC – Details)
The BodiMetrics O2 Vibe has been trusted by over 30,400 customers to monitor heart rate and oxygen levels. The monitor gently vibrates while exercising should your blood oxygen level fall below the threshold you set (between 90-95%).
* Our SpO2 monitor is the lightest and smallest on the market. Free Your Finger with our comfortable thumb sensor (patent pending). No other oxygen monitor provides this capability!
This device is compatible with most Android and iOS devices. Download the data to your O2 Vibe app and to your free secure BodiMetrics cloud for extra viewing and reporting functions.
Records up to 20 hours on a single charge.
The O2 Vibe is not a medical device and does NOT diagnose or treat Sleep Apnea. Built in rechargeable battery charges with micro USB (cord included).
– Lightest and smallest SpO2 monitor on the market; Comfortable (patent pending) thumb sensor frees your finger, unlike any other pulse oximeter on the market; Monitors SpO2 (amount of oxygen in the blood) and pulse rate; Tracks steps; Digital clock displays time
– The monitor has 5 vibration settings to remind you if your SpO2 drops below the threshold you set (80-95%) while exercising.
– Track SpO2 while exercising to maximize fitness regimens; monitor will remind you to keep moving throughout the day to reach your step goals
– Compatible with Android and iOS devices; Download the free O2 Vibe mobile app on your devices and sync it with your monitor
– Comes with everything you need; O2 Vibe device, 1 ring sensor, 1 USB charging cable, 1 quick start guide